Monday, February 11, 2008
Exploring the unchurched Mind of a New Believe that just started going to church
What do them thing when something so important comes into their lives? For me, I was so little when I came to know Jesus as my Savior of my life, so I could tell you how I felt. Know I want to know what it feels like to be in the world one moment and with God the next. When I was talking to my friend on campus, I told her that I need to find someone to talk to about this subject. She was like ME… She was so excited to tell me about her experience. She come from a foreign land when she was 8 and moving into the states adjustment was hate, but she started to fit in better with kids at school when she did the things that they did. Also her parents were really strict about everything that she was doing, so she would sneak off and do thing that she was not allowed to do. She becomes adducted to things that a girl at 13 should have not been on. One day, one of her new friends in high school asked her if she wanted to go to Youth Convention. She went and that was the first time that she understood love of Christ. She went home broken from the adduction and her parent saw the change in her. In three years, her sister, mother, aunt and uncle were saved from the witness that she had to them. Her life had her ups and downs but she is here at school live the Godly dream for life. What she said that helped her step over the line was the love that she needed. As a kid she was not loved by family because they were to best adjusting to the culture of America and after that she never wanted to feel love. The most challenging part of being a Christian is always feeling that the devil wants you back. She said that it was hard to keep following some one that you could not see but not following some one that you fall away and follow. Most growth in her faith that she told me was the people that love her for who she is, the people that care for her like her Christian friend and family. Advice that she had for me in help unbelievers was being there... Ready to listen, and BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN… and example of Christ because going back and forth got me so confused at what to know about Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment